Vision: Optimal Health, Wellness, and Safety for all Santa Cruz County residents.
Mission Statement: Using the most effective and efficient means available, including education and prevention services, promote individual and group actions and choices that produce the highest possible level of Public and Environmental Health.
- Assure accessibility of services
- Control or prevent communicable disease outbreaks
- Promote healthy life choices and life styles
- Prevent or correct dangerous environmental conditions
- Increase local health emergency response capacity
- Promote the use of modern Environmental and Public Health strategies
- Use state of the art technology to improve efficiency, service, and data availability
- Maintain highly qualified, efficient, and service oriented staff
- Increase the effectiveness of all programs through cooperative efforts with community members, and local, state, and federal organizations, and agencies
Public Health Services
Mariposa Community Health Center provides the following direct client services and clinical programs under contracted to the Santa Cruz County Health Department. Click here for more information about Santa Cruz County Public Health Services
Environmental Health Services
Well drilling, Health Inspections, Septic Systems, etc... Click here for more information about Santa Cruz County Environmental Health Services
Emergency Services, Office of Public Health Preparedness, Office of Emergency Management. Click here for more information about Santa Cruz County Emergency Services